Certified Benz & Beemer
6725 E McDowell Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Sales : (888) 553-7071
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Price Scottsdale
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class has a sleek and streamlined design that is both impressive and stylish and sets it apart from other vehicles in its class. The trifecta of performance, refinement, and cutting-edge technology makes it a complete package in today’s market. The Mercedes-Benz E-Class comes available in sedan, coupe, wagon, and convertible body styles with a long list of trim options and special features.
The E-Class is the epitome of modern midsize luxury cars and presents elegant furnishings, precise and refined workmanship, and a huge selection of engines and features. Impressive styling, handsome design, vault-like construction, and top-notch materials make the interior of this vehicle one of the most luxurious and comfortable in its class. It has a spacious interior and loads of trunk space.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Quote Scottsdale
Aside from it’s spectacular design, the E-Class offers a tremendous amount of power behind the wheel. It’s a vehicle of comfort and luxury that makes driving enjoyable for both drivers and passengers alike. Its one of the most reliable cars in its class and offers superior safety features and options. The E-Class models provide controlled handling, an overall comfortable ride, and are extremely agile. The Mercedes E-Class is a well-to-do choice for any consumer in the market for a midsize luxury vehicle. Quite frankly, it’s a perfect fit.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Incentives Scottsdale
Mercedes-Benz E-Class Offers Scottsdale
The base model E250 BlueTEC comes standard with a 2.1-liter twin-turbodiesel four-cylinder engine that produces 195 horsepower and 369 pound-feet of torque. It gets an EPA-estimated 28 mpg city and 45 mpg highway, outstanding for its class. It can accelerate from 0-60 in 7.9 seconds. It comes standard with two-wheel drive and has optional four-wheel drive. This trim comes in both luxury and sport options. It comes equipped with the ECO Start/Stop system, Agility Control, Collision Prevention Assist, suspension and power steering. LED running lamps, 17-inch allow wheels, sunroof, Neck-Pro front head restraints, rain-sensing windshield wipers and MB-Text upholstery. SmartKey, HomeLink garage door opener, Bluetooth audio streaming, USB audio port, HD radio receiver, media interface, DVD/CD player, and SD card reader.
Stepping it up from the base model, the Mercedes-Benz E350 comes standard with a 3.5-liter direct injection V-6 engine and generates 302 horsepower and 273 pound-feet of torque. It gets an EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 30 mpg highway and can accelerate from 0-60 in 6.5 seconds. The E350 is offered in sedan, coupe, wagon, and cabriolet (convertible) body styles. The E350 sedan comes standard with two-wheel drive with an option for four-wheel drive and is offered in both luxury and sport models. The sport model upgrades and comes standard with 18-inch alloy wheels. The E350 Wagon comes standard with all-wheel drive and can accelerate from 0-60 in 6.9 seconds. The E350 coupe adds heated front seats, leather upholstery, and comes with optional all-wheel drive and sport-tuned suspension. It can accelerate from 0-60 in 6.1 seconds. The E350 Cabriolet convertible comes with an all-season power soft top, leather upholstery, heated front seats, and upgrades to 18-inch allow wheels. It can accelerate from 0-60 in 6.3 seconds.
The E400 Hybrid is essentially a Sport model by default. Upgrading from the previous trim level, the E400 Hybrid comes standard with a 3.5-liter V-6 Hybrid powertrain engine plus electric motor and 7-speed automatic transmission with shift paddles. It generates 302 horsepower (gas) and 27 horsepower (electric) and 273 pound-feet (gas) and 207 pound-feet (electric) of torque. It has two-wheel drive and gets an EPA-estimated 24 mpg city and 30 mpg highway. It comes equipped with the same standard features and design as the base model and E350.
The E550 steps it up from the previous model with a 4.6 turbo V-8 engine and 7-speed automatic transmission with shift paddles and comes in coupe, cabriolet (convertible), and sedan body styles. The E550 4MATIC sedan comes standard with 4MATIC all-wheel drive. It produces 402 horsepower and 443 pound-feet of torque and gets an EPA-estimated 18 mpg city and 24 mpg highway and can accelerate from 0-60 in 5.2 seconds. The E550 two-door coupe is only available in two-wheel drive but comes standard with leather upholstery and heated front seats. It gets an EPA-estimated 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway and can accelerate from 0-60 in 4.9 seconds. The E550 cabriolet convertible is only available in two-wheel drive and comes with an all-season power soft top, heated front seats, leather upholstery, and 18-inch alloy wheels. It gets an EPA-estimated 17 mpg city and 26 mpg highway and can accelerate from 0-60 in 5.0 seconds flat.
The E63 4MATIC is available in a sedan body style and upgrades to a handcrafted AMG 5.5-liter bi-turbo V-8 engine with 7-speed AMG speed-shift MCT transmission and AMG performance 4MATIC all-wheel drive. It generates 550 horsepower and 531 pound-feet of torque and gets an EPA-estimated 16 mpg city and 23 mpg highway and accelerates from 0-60 in an estimated 3.7 seconds. It comes equipped with 4-wheel electronic traction system; an AMG high-performance compound braking system, adaptive sport suspension, aluminum shift paddles, an AMG sport exhaust and AMG DRIVE UNIT with E-SELECT. 19-inch alloy wheels, rear-view camera, navigation system, PARKTRONIC with active parking assist and exit, and a harman/kardon LOGIC7 sound system with Dolby Digital 5.1.
Stepping up from the previous model, the E63 S 4MATIC adds a rear spoiler, illuminated door sills, and an electronic trunk closer with hands-free access. The E63 S 4MATIC comes in sedan and wagon body styles. The sedan generates 577 horsepower and 590 pound-feet of torque. It gets an estimated 15 mpg city and 22 mpg highway and can accelerate from 0-60 in 3.5 seconds. The wagon body style gets an EPA-estimated 15 mpg city and 21 mpg highway and can accelerate from 0-60 in 3.6 seconds.
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Mount Lemmon
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in New River
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Oracle
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Overgaard
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Palo Verde
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Paradise Valley
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Payson
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Peoria
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Peridot
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Phoenix
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Picacho
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Pine
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Prescott
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Prescott Valley
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Queen Creek
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Red Rock
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Rillito
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Rimrock
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Rio Verde
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Roosevelt
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Sacaton
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Salome
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in San Carlos
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in San Manuel
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in San Tan Valley
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Skull Valley
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Stanfield
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Sun City
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Sun City West
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Superior
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Surprise
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Tempe
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Tolleson
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Tonopah
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Tonto Basin
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Tortilla Flat
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Valley Farms
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Waddell
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Wenden
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Whiteriver
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Wickenburg
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Winkelman
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Wittmann
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Yarnell
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Young
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class in Youngtown